Monday, April 17, 2006

Good Night...

Let's just say that this was a long day...so a quick "Hello" to you all! I had a great weekend...Hung out with a friend of mine and since it was his weekend to pick out what we do...he choose to watch a few movies on Saturday night...and he one that he picked was "Joe Somebody" I had totally forgotten that I even had that movie...but I gave him a list of my movies about 6 months ago and he had NEVER seen that one...totally hilarious! Well, after that I also had a romantic movie and then...HE FELL ASLEEP! During it...Did not see that one coming...at least he woke up when I was getting ready to go...but now I know that he is not into romance movies!
But I am going to bed now! It was a hectic day (but then again what Mondays aren't?) Only 2 more projects to go and then I am OUTTA HERE! For the weekend that is! It's my Birthday on Saturday so I am spending Friday night with some good friends in Grand Forks and then coming home Saturday to go out here to CELEBRATE!!! >>>As you may tell I love my birthday for the sheer glory that I can go out and not worry about anything!<<<

So take care and talk to you in the next day or so! I will return soon! Spring has arrived...and today I saw an Eagle flying above my house...so I need to see if I can find the nest...but never go near it I just want a picture...with my brand new (!!!!) digital camera that I just got about a week ago! It will work great on my vacation this summer! Now for realz I am off!

~Joy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home