Saturday, April 22, 2006

Happy Day...

Since it is my birthday it had better be a happy day! hehehe
Ok...I am PRETTY sure that this is the year that will be full of changes...and what I mean by that is...I have become too "comfortable" in my job and life...at least that is what one of my employees told me the other day...and now I think that I want a change...so this week I applied for my first new job in over 10 years...Scary! The one thing is that it is in payroll/accounting and that is what I did go to college for...but since I have only little experience in it...I do deal with it at work when my boss is on vacation...but never full charge of it I am not going to hold my breath waiting to get a call back on that one...now I think that I will venture out and look at other options also yet just to see what I can look into and maybe even in a new area all together! Stay tuned if you are interested.
Well, I think that I am going to go back to what I was doing...and that would be drinking my wine coolers. Boy I hope that you don't think that I drink a lot or anything like that since I don't! Just on certain days like birthdays...Holidays and things like that...Not on a daily basis or anything like that...Oh yeah vacations also...
But I should run now...I shopped all day in Fargo and I have to go put some stuff away now...Wow I shop every year on my birthday! Except last year and this year I didn't catch a guy cheating on me :) 2 years already and that is a LONG but fun and exciting time for me! Talk to you all later! It's finally my birthday! I am (god) 31...But most people (including a guy that I like) say that I don't look it! I like him even more today!

Love,

~Joy~


Ok I want to know one thing...I am very computer literate...but how in the world do I put links on here? Marc was willing to help me set it up...but then he got his new kidney so I am going to TRY and hopefully not screw up too bad! Here's to me doing that and this could be the last thing that anyone reads if I screw up too bad...until I figure out how to undo whatever I do...So, on that note...Wish me luck and take care!
Ok sorry that if this sounds whiney...not intended since it is my happy day...But you know I love to write and got to do some now! After I put the stuff away!