Sunday, April 23, 2006

A year of changes...

I think that I will make this "The Year of Changes" and what I think that I mean by that is that I would love to move out of Wahpeton...even to Fargo, even though the last time that I lived there it was a total nightmare, but I think that it may have changed since then...I may go to Grand Forks...or somewhere out of here that is! I also am thinking about going back to school...To where and for what is yet to be determined...but since I love to write and take puictures some friends are saying that Journalism is an ideal subject...photo journalism that would be...I also think that I would like to move to one of the coasts...I love the East but the West was also so pretty and I have friends on the East and Family out West...so as long as they are willing to help in case I fall flat I would be safe...But you know how life sometimes is weird...for all I know I could end up down south in "Hurricane Land" and be totally terrified!
Well, it is late and morning is coming...just some deep thoughts (well, not really I guess!) from this chick! "A Year of Changes" is coming! LOL
Have you ever thought about changing your life drastically?
Until next time...Work calls early in the morning...
Love,

~Joy~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

6:14 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home